Monday, August 23, 2010

25 Reasons I Love the Lord

Since this is my 25th year to be saved, I wrote down 25 reasons why I love Him the Lord:

1. He is Patient.
2. He is my guide.
3. He is my friend.
4. He is my constant companion.
5. He loves me in spite of my own failings.
6. He grants me good things in life.
7. He allows me to serve Him.
8. He uses me some times to glorify His name.
9. He never changes.
10. He speaks to me in the quiet times of life.
11. When times are hard, he helps me through.
12. He many times, gives me things I didn't know I needed.
13. He doesn't give up on me, even when I give up on myself.
14. He gives me understanding through His word.
15. He gives me hope through His promises.
16. He provides for me and my family.
17. He inspires me to be better.
18. He is the song in my heart.
19. He gives me joy in life.
20. He gives me an example to follow.
21. He is inexhaustable in His character.
22. He loves me.
23. He died for me.
24. He intercedes for me.
25. He wants to be with me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment